Solus is updated, GTX760, Nvidia 381.22 driver (32bit and 64bit), Vulkan 1.0.42 is installed. What I did:
- Installed Steam (tested with stable and beta), then Dota 2 (along with Vulkan Support DLC), Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta) and The Talos Principle to test Vulkan performance
- Serious Sam and Talos Principle launch and play just fine with OpenGL but crash instantly when switching the API to Vulkan ingame
- Launching these two games with +gfx_strAPI "VLK" parameter sets Vulkan API and I can play without any errors but switching any graphics options (like AF, AA...) crashes the game
- Dota 2 launched with -vulkan crashes, see https://hastebin.com/ovureveper.sql
- No workshop or DLC installed other than Vulkan Support
- Running vulkaninfo from terminal: https://hastebin.com/foyiboruyo.diff
sunnyflunk ran vulkaninfo on his Intel GPU without issues as well as Dota 2 Vulkan. I can provide more information or dump files but I don't know which ones are relevant.