telepathy-mission-control does not install be default as a dependency. Thus no account management.
Only IRC-support (telepathy-idle) exists in the repo. Does not install by default. The following packages are missing in the repo.
- ~~Telepathy Gabble - Jabber/XMPP connection manager that handles single- and multi-user chats as well as voice/video calls~~ **Resolved.**
- Telepathy Salut - link-local XMPP connection manager (XEP-0174)
- ~~Telepathy Haze - connection manager based on Pidgin’s libpurple, supporting all protocols in Pidgin (AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, etc)~~ **Resolved.**
- ~~Telepathy Rakia - SIP connection manager based around the Sofia-SIP library~~ **Resolved.**
- ~~Telepathy Idle - IRC connection manager~~ **Was added as a rundep of empathy in** R694:92b4c8c79bcaf445c06d02aa6371ed0576b96a33
- ~~Telepathy Morse - connection manager for Telegram network~~ **Resolved.**
- ~~Telepathy Nonsense - connection manager for the XMPP (Jabber) protocol, based on QXmpp~~ **No release yet. Not going to add.**
- ~~Telepathy Hanging - connection manager for Hangouts~~ **No release yet of libhangish. Not going to add.**