Consider this a public patch and _almost_ ready for the repo, contributions are welcome.
* Get Google API key's specificly for Solus
* Provide remoting desktop subpackage (T1912)
* Provide headless_shell subpackage for developers
* Get harfbuzz 1.7.5 in the repo (D1205)
* Attempt switch back to system `libvpx` when 1.7.0 reaches the repo
* Remove nasty `pstables`, `nodejs` and `libffmpeg.so` build hacks
[x] Provide chromium ffmpeg subpackage for Opera and Vivaldi (T1650, T3421)
* Widevine support is enabled but not shipped as you need to be a CWIP member to distribute it, copying `libwidevinecdm.so` from `google-chrome` works
* For testing with google api keys you can copy another distribution's or use your own. You can also set them to "no"
* Some other notes of interest can be found in `todo.txt`