* libgnutls, gnutls tools: Every gnutls_free() will automatically set
the free'd pointer to NULL. This prevents possible use-after-free and
double free issues. Use-after-free will be turned into NULL dereference.
The counter-measure does not extend to applications using gnutls_free().
* libgnutls: Fixed a memory corruption (double free) vulnerability in the
certificate verification API. Reported by Tavis Ormandy; addressed with
the change above.
* libgnutls: Fixed an invalid pointer access via malformed TLS1.3 async messages.
* libgnutls: enforce key usage limitations on certificates more actively.
Previously we would enforce it for TLS1.2 protocol, now we enforce it
even when TLS1.3 is negotiated, or on client certificates as well. When
an inappropriate for TLS1.3 certificate is seen on the credentials structure
GnuTLS will disable TLS1.3 support for that session.
* libgnutls: the default number of tickets sent under TLS 1.3 was increased to
two. This makes it easier for clients which perform multiple connections
to the server to use the tickets sent by a default server.
* libgnutls: enforce the equality of the two signature parameters fields in
a certificate. We were already enforcing the signature algorithm, but there
was a bug in parameter checking code.
* libgnutls: fixed issue preventing sending and receiving from different
threads when false start was enabled.
* libgnutls: the flag GNUTLS_PKCS11_OBJ_FLAG_LOGIN_SO now implies a writable
session, as non-writeable security officer sessions are undefined in PKCS#11.
* libgnutls: no longer send downgrade sentinel in TLS 1.3.
Previously the sentinel value was embedded to early in version
negotiation and was sent even on TLS 1.3. It is now sent only when
TLS 1.2 or earlier is negotiated.
* gnutls-cli: Added option --logfile to redirect informational messages output.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>