update ansible to latest upstream release
- Security Fixes
- templating engine fix for not preserving usnafe status when trying to preserve newlines. CVE-2021-3583
- AnsibleModule.set_mode_if_different - don't check file existence when check_mode is activated.
- Apply ``display_failed_stderr`` callback option on loop item results.
- Avoid task executor from ending early as vars can come from delegated to host.
- ansible-pull - update documentation for ``--directory`` option to clarify path must be absolute.
- config, ensure 'quoted' lists from ini or env do not take the quotes literally as part of the list item.
- gather_facts, package, service - fix using module_defaults for the modules in addition to the action plugins.
- psrp - Always cleanup the last run pipeline if a second pipeline is invoked to avoid violating any resource limits.
- psrp - Fix error when resetting a connection that was initialised but not connected
- psrp - Try to clean up any server-side resources when resetting a connection.
- roles - make sure argspec validation task is tagged with ``always``.
- slurp - Fix error messages for unreadable files and directories.
- slurp - handle error when ``path`` is a directory and not a file.
- ssh connection - fix interaction between transfer settings options.
- subversion - fix stack trace when getting information about the repository
- version test - improve error message when an empty version is provided