- Support wild cards in reverse mode via `--exclude-wildcard`
(https://github.com/rfjakob/gocryptfs/pull/367). Thanks @ekalin!
- Create `gocryptfs.diriv` files with 0440 permissions to make it easier to
share an encrypted folder via a network drive
Note: as a security precaution, the owner must still manually
`chmod gocryptfs.conf 0440` to allow mounting.
- Allow the `nofail` option in `/etc/fstab`
- `-passwd` can now change the `-scryptn` parameter for existing filesystems
- Fix `-idle` unmounting the filesystem despite recent activity
- Fix a race condition related to inode number reuse
It could be triggered by concurrently creating and deleting files and can lead to data loss
in the affected file. This bug was found by the automated tests on Travis
and was very hard to trigger locally.