- Look for Boost Python a little differently, falling back on existing behavior.
- Fix the capitalization of the `Imath` `find_depencency` in `AlembicConfig.cmake` so that Imath will be found when used by external projects.
- Address Fuzzer issue 33685 sanity check that we have a valid group to avoid infinite recursion during traversal.
- Drop support for the ancient TR1 and expect for compilers to at least support C++std11, while defaulting to C++std14.
- Propagate `MetaData` from the first of our ordered input archives over to the stitched output in `AbcStitcher`.
- Overhaul to support the recently released Imath 3.
Depends on D10998.
Signed-off-by: Martin Reboredo <email@example.com>