Consider this a public patch and _almost_ ready for the repo,Chromium is the open-source version of Google Chrome. contributions are welcome.Fixes T233
TODO:Notes of interest:
* Get Google API key's specificly for Solus* Widevine support is enabled but not shipped due to legal reasons,
* Provide remoting desktop subpackage (T1912) you can copy `libwidevinecdm.so` from google-chrome to enable it.
* Provide headless_shell subpackage* There is no support for developersAdobe Flash
[x] Get harfbuzz 1.7.5 in the repo (D1205* In the future a remoting desktop subpackage will be provided (T1912)
* Attempt switch back to system `libvpx` when 1.7.0 reaches the repo* A headless_shell subpackage for developers is also planned
* Remove nasty `pstables`, `nodejs` and `libffmpeg.so` build hacks
[x] Provide chromium ffmpeg subpackage for Opera and Vivaldi (T1650, T3421)
* Widevine support is enabled but not shipped as you need to be a CWIP member to distribute it, copying `libwidevinecdm.so` from `google-chrome` works
* For testing with google api keys you can copy another distribution's or use your own. You can also set them to "no"
* Some other notes of interest can be found in `todo.txt`
Closes T233 in the future.