Initial inclusion of Sunshine, fixes T9799.
I have a few question on how to clean up the package.yml, and what are the best choices to proceed:
- make will fail if I don't build in /build, [I already mentioned this bug to the author](https://github.com/loki-47-6F-64/sunshine/issues/110)
- I'm not sure if using mkdir and cp is the easiest way to copy those folders
- I think there is a risk updating the package could overwrite user settings, like in apps_linux.json, but I don't see a better option to package it
- After installation user needs to be added to input group using `sudo usermod -a -G input $USER` for controller to work. Can it be done during the installation?
- Am I putting all the files in the correct locations, or should I choose some different ones.