This project is to enable issues to report issues or specific feature enablement for existing software in the Solus repository.
OK, i did a bit of testing and i can confirm. It works after reboot, but doesn't work right after install. If you install it from terminal using sudo eopkg it arduino and then try to run it from the same terminal you get the same error, until you open new terminal or reboot your computer completely.
The problem is that 50-avr-toolchain-path.sh script is not executed globally right after installation and this gets done only when you reboot or it gets done for new terminal session when you open new terminal, but not globally. So i will have to find another way to set this environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH globally.
Did you try to reboot after installing Arduino IDE? If it works after reboot then i will have to fix this somehow.
I can compile no problem, running it from the menu as well as running it from the terminal.
Tue, Sep 29
Exec=env LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/share/avr/lib arduino %U
in arduino.desktop should fix this.
Turns out I actually don't need this option to be enabled for my reverse-engineering endeavors, since the thing I want to reverse-engineer is in userspace. Feel free to request the reopening of this task if you could actually make use of mmiotrace.
Just to add another possible reason of having fuse 3: there's a upcoming KDE feature kio-fuse which allows automatic mounting for KIO urls (like gvfs but for KDE) on filesystems. This package requires fuse 3.
Mon, Sep 28
at first I thought this might have been a malformed LD_LIBRARY_PATH (It starts with a colon), but starting Arduino from the commandline allows arduino to compile correctly.
Hi ! So i made an update to my system and the mergerfs package was uninstalled. Because i needed mergerfs, i got the release from github and installed it on my system. Everything is working great. If i want to submit a patch to the repo, do i need to follow more than this guide https://getsol.us/articles/packaging/updating-an-existing-package/en/ ?
Sun, Sep 27
due no response since 2 years and having multiple DE's installed which I dont suggest and support I gonna close it
This can be fixed with this diff D9738, because python-importlib-metadata is required by python-keyring not gajim.
No one was reported any cache issues in over 2 years now. Tentatively closing this, but please reopen if you are experiencing this issue.
Now that Qt5 has been upgraded, this is likely not an issue anymore. Please reopen if that's not the case.
Given that Arc has been passed around a few times from fork to fork, there's very little chance this will be fixed in the future.
Per P6 this appears to be fixed. Please reopen if that is not the case.
Per P6 this doesn't appear to still be happening.
Marking this as resolved until further notice.
Per P6 this appears to be fixed now.
This has since been fixed.
It's been over a year and no one has stepped up to maintain GRASS or OCI. Closing until that changes.
This issue is not meaningful anymore, as mailnag is now using libsecret (https://github.com/pulb/mailnag/issues/114) and this library is already a rundep of it.
The gradient on the notebook bar should've been fixed by this: https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/pull/1791
Let's see if I can backport the patch or if I just have to wait for a new (stable) release.
Sat, Sep 26
@livingsilver94: I don't think there's a more recent tag that actually builds (see monodevelop #8006). Note that the 8.x releases are described as 'Visual Studio for Mac'. There is a fork in the works (dotdevelop, but I don't think that has any working builds.
By searching the MSB4019 error code, it seems that msbuild version and the IDE version (VS, or Monodevelop in our case) should be compatible with each other. Probably our Monodevelop is too old as @JoshStrobl said.
Fri, Sep 25
I cannot reproduce: I was able to make an ISO out of a data DVD and mount it, so even the integrity seems fine.
Looks like the libvirt/virt-manager part is indeed solved now, so closing as resolved.
- Virtual Machine Manager testing result