- User Since
- Apr 25 2018, 10:13 PM (77 w, 3 d)
Apr 26 2019
Alternative (safer) workaround is to install vulkan-devel which adds the same symlink
May 7 2018
Apologies if I politicised this! IMO, Solus should have a cron package available for users, if nothing else to help onboarding (Hi!)
- dcron seems perfectly mature. Per its intention to be an implementation of the fundamentals only, I doubt it has needed many updates.
- cron is the original and even more "stable"
- cronie is the more (RedHat) maintained alternative.
May 6 2018
Systemd declares cron dead? That's how fights start :)
"Ordinary" users will use neither. Sysadmins may well choose systemd.timer for important tasks. But cron has a lot of life yet for power users. I support removing it from the core suite of a desktop distro but having it unavailable doesn't make sense to me.
May 5 2018
Apr 27 2018
- It's a bash script, that is the source !
- Just "backing up my work"
Easiest packaging ever: