- User Since
- Sep 29 2016, 11:16 PM (173 w, 4 d)
Jun 20 2018
bump because a symlink between flex and lex still doesn't exist
Mar 22 2018
Feb 27 2018
- updated and working package.yml and pspec_x86_64.xml complete with correct version number
Rebased correctly hopefully
Feb 17 2018
new revision without extra files
I thought I did clone it and update it, then it says to submit the package the same way you'd submit a new one.
Dec 12 2017
build against stable since the x.org changes aren't in stable yet
- discord update to 0.0.3
Dec 8 2017
Dec 4 2017
Dec 3 2017
the vhba-module-current and you can just try starting the app to reproduce the issue I believe
Dec 1 2017
Nov 13 2017
I'm interested in packaging this, the more science packages the better
should this be considered resolved or just dead?
Nov 8 2017
would need libnvim (https://github.com/oakes/neovim-rs) packaged to function correctly
Nov 7 2017
removed python run dep since python is preinstalled on solus
cleaned up the package.yml and updated the license
updated component to be consistent with other python programs
cleaned up the package.yml file a bit
Nov 6 2017
packaged up scapy, will be submitting that package at the same time as fern.
Oct 14 2017
Apr 5 2017
Apr 4 2017
Alright all fixed!
my apologizes will send it in
Apr 2 2017
- Alright I've changed libxft-devel to pkgconfig(xft) and now it will compile successfully with it so that's all squared away.
Mar 30 2017
- Now uses 4 spaces!
- The packages refuses to compile if libxft-devel isn't named explicitly, I have no clue why but I was unable to find a solution.
- glad my install calls were fixed.
Mar 28 2017
Here's my second try at it. Initial submission of Openbox.
- Will edit that all up for you.
- Edited the menu.xml file so that it would work with the default terminal on Solus Mate and so that the software center would be added to it by default for ease of use.
- Will look into this and fix it up
- definitely forgot about that, just put in all the deps by reading from the recommendatins on the openbox website
- Will look into this
- I believe so, at least that's why my research told me inorder to get the package to build in 64bit.
- Will do and I'll look into how to specify a mode for my menu.xml