On IRC also known as Flabb.
- User Since
- Dec 12 2017, 8:05 AM (52 w, 4 d)
Fri, Dec 14
Thu, Dec 13
Tue, Dec 11
Sun, Dec 9
Bump to 20181207.
Tue, Dec 4
abi_used_libs is gone, because abireport got this data from /usr/include/glm/glm_dummy (see build log), and this file doesn't exist in the current version.
Sun, Dec 2
Removed builddeps that are not needed anymore.
Fri, Nov 30
Thu, Nov 29
Will look into updating it later today.
Sat, Nov 24
What do you think about building VTK against system libs instead of bundled ones? CMake scripts contain bunch of "VTK_USE_SYSTEM_something" flags that are set to OFF by default. I've enabled some of them in our ParaView package, and it works normal. I've encountered problems only with libtheora, gl2ps (both require builds from master branches) and GLEW (builds successfully, but segfaults on launch).
Wed, Nov 21
Updated the patch to remove libstrangle.conf.
Bumpt to 20181118
Sun, Nov 18
- Patched to use versioned symlink to libvulkan.
- Removed devel Vulkan packages from rundeps.
Sat, Nov 17
- Moved all configurations to patch.
- Added vulkan-32bit-devel to rundeps to have all necessary symlinks in place.
Nov 15 2018
Nov 10 2018
Nov 8 2018
@CrackedCrafterz, Because 7.0.0 is already in Solus Unstable. There were no sync with stable repo after LLVM update, so you just need to wait for the next sync.
Nov 7 2018
Bump to 5.6.0. Release notes available here.
Nov 6 2018
Nov 5 2018
- Bump to 20181104...
- ...And start using date of build instead of revision number.
Nov 4 2018
AMD R9 280X, running with amdgpu
Are you sure? The last kernel update (that landed in stable) enabled SI and CIK support in radeon module, and now those GPUs load with radeon driver by default again. It was reverted in unstable: 8f824c5f7e88306d6d46f856546cc1e4db6dda62
Probably your issues are caused by loading with radeon instead of amdgpu. So, your issue looks like a duplicate of T7101 to me.
Oct 31 2018
Updated to r7138.
Oct 30 2018
Oct 28 2018
- Updated to the latest stable snapshot.
- Fixed permissions on icon file.
Oct 27 2018
Oct 22 2018
Oct 21 2018
Oct 17 2018
Oct 15 2018
- Updated to 0.7.0.
- Reverted to Bam, because CMake scripts didn't make it into 0.7.0 branch.
- Switched to SDL2, because new Bam script requires it.
- Removed Wavpack from builddeps, because Bam script doesn't allow linking with system version.
0.7.0 was released a few hours ago. Will update the DR later today.
Oct 14 2018
Oct 13 2018
Sep 29 2018
Sep 28 2018
Added --disable-static flag, removed manual deletion of static library.
Sep 26 2018
Build from git master to provide detection of newer CPUs.
Latest official release of libcpuid was made back in 2016, and since that time the authors added constants for new processors.
Sep 25 2018
I remember similar error, it popped up after bad update of WT around last November. It completely broke both the game and its launcher for me. Gaijin quickly released the fix, but since game's launcher was disfunctional on my system, I had to reinstall the game from scratch to get the latest build. Now WT works fine on my system.
I believe that's the same issue, so @niihelium is likely have to just reinstall the game, if he hasn't done it already.
Sep 24 2018
Sep 23 2018
Switched to separate source tarball, adjusted build script for it.
- Switched to separate source tarball, adjusted build script for it.
- Returned check section. I was experimenting with their new CMake-based build system, but ran into problems with it (including missing check target - that's why it was missing in package.yml, my mistake), so I decided to fallback to autotools for now.
Switched to separate source tarball for ETL. Adjusted build script for it.
Sep 21 2018
Sep 19 2018
Replaced self-written hotfix for building with patches from official git repo. Rebased asar patch.
- Dropped newlines.
- Moved SVG icon to hicolor.
Returned re2c to builddeps.
I've checked build documentation again and educated myself about usage of re2c in ninja. Sorry for previous bad research on my side, initially I got the impression that it isn't needed during build process.
Sep 17 2018
Sep 16 2018
Sep 15 2018
Update to 18.08.1
Update to 18.08.1