- User Since
- Mar 24 2017, 4:30 PM (322 w, 6 d)
Sep 5 2022
May 6 2022
From their README:
May 4 2022
Mar 30 2022
Mar 11 2022
I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to not crash on launch but hopefully I'll figure it out this weekend.
Feb 22 2022
I'll take care of it.
Oct 22 2021
Oct 17 2021
I fixed patched the segfault in D11996.
Remove debug flag
I added a patch to fix the segfault. I also submitted a pull request to fix the issue upstream.
Oct 12 2021
Will revise once I figure out why the client is segfaulting.
Oct 11 2021
I am experiencing some crashes. I will investigate and update.
Sep 11 2021
Fix release number
Rebase on master
Sep 6 2021
Update to latest version 1.8.7
Jun 4 2021
Yeah. I built the latest cifs-utils and it does fix it. I'll submit the package upgrade.
May 28 2021
Thanks. All that signing stuff is beyond me, so just let me know what you decide and I will adapt accordingly.
No problem. From the discussion in D10644 I got the impression this was OK. I'll disable the updater.
Apr 30 2021
I got the launcher working. The least hacky approach would be as I proposed before. Have the launcher as protonmail-bridge the binary that everyone uses (and the current name so nothing changes for users not relying on the desktop file) and proton-bridge as the default app that we ship. This way I don't have to patch any make or desktop files.
Apr 29 2021
While I figure out the launcher business I think we should still push the latest stable release 1.6.9.
Apr 23 2021
The launcher (https://github.com/ProtonMail/proton-bridge/blob/master/cmd/launcher/main.go) only runs either the system wide install or a newer version from the user's home directory if present. The downloading is done by the app itself. Building only the launcher leads to:
Mar 26 2021
Mar 23 2021
I found out that the ProtonMail Bridge application includes a launcher that allows it to update itself. From the ReadMe:
Mar 8 2021
Fix formatting for description
Mar 6 2021
Actually commit the whole file this time...
I aligned the formatting with the other repos. Hopefully, I got it right.
Update formatting of package.yml
Mar 5 2021
I think I accidentally had format on save active in vscode. Do you want me to revert the whitespace changes?
Mar 4 2021
Feb 19 2021
Feb 7 2021
Feb 1 2021
Thanks for the info everyone. I had qt5-graphicaleffects installed as a dependency of a different program and didn't catch this.
Jan 26 2021
Jan 18 2021
Add missing rundep on qt5-quickcontrols2
Jan 17 2021
Something is missing. The build doesn't seem to pick up all necessary Qt5 dependencies. I just tried to install and run my package on a fresh install of Budgie (I was on Plasma before) and it doesn't work. I'll update this once I figured it out.
Jan 15 2021
The github repository contains two apps. The bridge and an import-export app. The releases have since been split to contain the individual apps prefixed by br- and ie-. I assume the extra libs in D9816 are dependencies of the import-export app.
Sort builddeps and remove empty lines
Jan 12 2021
Aug 17 2020
Aug 5 2020
Update to 7.0.9 and reformat changelog.
Actually set release to 21
Set release to 21
Update to 7.0.9
Jul 28 2020
Jul 23 2019
@r3r57 Obviously I only saw your patches after I was ready to submit mine :). In any case I subscribed myself to the releases on Github on all related repositories for future updates.
Jul 21 2019
@JoshStrobl I am receiving 403s when attempting to clone any of the repositories (seafile or the dependencies).
Jul 19 2019
I rely on Seafile for my work and the automatic removal was unfortunate. If I step up to maintain the packages can they be included again?
Jan 28 2019
Julia 1.1 was released a week ago: https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/releases/download/v1.1.0/julia-1.1.0.tar.gz, maybe this will improve build on the server.
Dec 18 2018
I can confirm that blacklisting nouveau fixes this issue.
Oct 25 2018
Dec 18 2017
Really fix release number...
Fix release number
Dec 15 2017
Fix metadata path
Sep 15 2017
Aug 8 2017
Jul 12 2017
Jun 20 2017
Reran make (without root) to add correct info to pspeci history.
Removed accidental linebreak in the description.
May 10 2017
I renamed kid3 to kid3-core which better explains its purpose. Additionally kid3-core,
kid3-cli and kid3-qt now each have their own summary and description.
May 8 2017
Split into kid3, kid3-cli and kid3-qt
I like the idea of splitting this up. Having the GUI and CLI in separate packages allows Lollypop to save changes to the files while still allowing the user to choose an alternative audio tagger for the context menu. When the kid3 GUI is installed it is always favored over alternative taggers. I'll have a look at this later.
Adding this as a rundep makes sense. Without this Lollypop can neither make changes to the files on in its own using kid3-cli nor provide a context menu to open the file in any audio tagger for editing, but Lollypop never tells the user that you need this.