- User Since
- Nov 26 2021, 2:56 PM (53 w, 5 h)
Wed, Nov 16
I don't know
Does it work in a different distro (such as live booting from Ubuntu 22.10)?
I only used Solus on this laptop so I just downloaded the Ubuntu 22.10 live and apparently it won't read the flash card exactly like Solus.
In the Forum you ask about kernel problems, I have always encountered problems with the flash card reader and I think they are due to the kernel module.
Oct 29 2022
Oct 19 2022
Aug 5 2022
Feb 5 2022
... it's a fork of Rawtherapee with more way to use the masks that are very useful.
Jan 23 2022
- Single-column, two-column, or continuous scrolling layouts
- Adjust font, line-spacing, and margins
- Skeuomorphic mode
- Auto-hide cursor and window controls
- Supports right-to-left and vertical text
- Table of contents menu or sidebar
- Find in book
- Progress slider, with chapter marks
- Reading time estimates
- Zoom in on and rotate images
- Open footnotes in popovers
- Trackpad gestures—use two-finger swipe to turn the page
- Open multiple books at the same time, or open the same file in multiple windows
- Test to speech
Jan 22 2022
Maybe can be useful https://github.com/softace/sqliteodbc
Jan 16 2022
I want to inform you that gtts dont' seams to work properly, I use it with foliate (https://github.com/johnfactotum/foliate/wiki) with the following script :
gtts-cli -l $FOLIATE_TTS_LANG_LOWER --file /dev/stdin | play -t mp3 - &
trap 'kill $!; exit 0' INT
Dec 5 2021
Regarding the printer and apologizing for my poor English I wanted to correct my previous message. In fact, although the printer sometimes disappears, other times it works perfectly without drivers (drvless.ppd) (like network printer in my case) .
So, as far as I can understans, although sometimes it disappears, maybe you don't need a driver, but I just need to configure CUPS better.
Dec 4 2021
Hello! I'd like to request the printer driver for the Brother printer/scanner: MFC-9140CDN (https://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=eu_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc9140cdn_eu_as_cn&os=128#SelectLanguageType-625_0_1)