- Name of the software: UPP: Uplift Power Play
- Project/product Homepage: https://github.com/sibradzic/upp
- Why we should include this into the repository, i.e. what does it do that the alternatives do not? It's a great tool for AMD GPUs users who would like to get info/modify powerplay tables. Thanks to that power limit, voltage, cpu frequency can be adjusted easily.
- Is it open source? Yes, https://github.com/sibradzic/upp/blob/v0.1.2/LICENSE
- If it is open source, please provide a link to the most up to date, versioned source tarball/zipfile. master.zip links will not be accepted. https://github.com/sibradzic/upp/archive/refs/tags/v0.1.2.tar.gz
- If there are no upstream releases but the inclusion policy is otherwise met, please provide a link to the source repository (i.e. GitHub) https://github.com/sibradzic/upp
This has sat in accepted for inclusion for over 30 days. Clearly, there is a lack of demand for the inclusion of this software, nobody has stepped up to provide a completed patch, maintain it, and properly integrate it. Closing as a result. Feel free to reopen but only when someone offers a patch via our proper patch submission methods and volunteers to be maintainer.