- Name: qgit
- Homepage: https://github.com/tibirna/qgit
- Why should this be included in the repository?: It's an alternative to git's gitk GUI. I don't need to tell you how old Tk applications appear, plus a Qt git GUI integrates well into Plasma, which I am using. A git GUI is often more productive than the bare command line because of how many items you can glance at.
- Is it Open Source?: GPL 2.0
- Who and how many users do you anticipate will use this software?: Numerically? I don't know. But there are certainly people who use gitk and appreciate aesthetics.
- Link to source tarball/zip file: https://github.com/tibirna/qgit/archive/refs/tags/qgit-2.9.tar.gz
v2.9 is old, but there's a v2.9.1 incoming so upstream is far from being dead. Admittedly though, issues aren't addressed that fast.