- Name: hid-nintendo
- Homepage: https://github.com/nicman23/dkms-hid-nintendo
- Why should this be included in the repository? Provides a properly working driver for Nintendo Switch controllers, as this hasn't be accepted to the upstream kernel yet.
- Is it Open Source? Yes, GPL-2.0
- Who and how many users do you anticipate will use this software? Any Solus user who owns and would like to use a Nintendo Switch controller on their computer.
- Link to source tarball: https://github.com/nicman23/dkms-hid-nintendo/archive/2.0.tar.gz
- Side note: joycond is also needed to pair Joycons as a single controller.
I have also attached my own attempt at a package.yml, though I could not figure out if there was any way to submit that.
This patch is also needed to compile the driver for the LTS kernel due to LED_ON not being defined in <linux/leds.h> yet.