- Name of the software: Crow Translate
- Project/product Homepage: https://crow-translate.github.io/
- Why we should include this into the repository, i.e. what does it do that the alternatives do not? it is simple and lightweight translator that allows to translate and speak text using Google, Yandex and Bing. it saves a lot time used for lots of "click"s. instead just select any text you see on screen and press the shortcut on keyboard. There is no alternative for this app in Software Center.
- Is it open source?: Yes, it is.
- If it is open source, please provide a link to the most up to date, versioned source tarball/zipfile: https://github.com/crow-translate/crow-translate/archive/2.3.1.tar.gz