- Name of the software: Buildah
- Project/product Homepage: https://buildah.io/
- Why we should include this into the repository, i.e. what does it do that the alternatives do not?
- Buildah - a tool that facilitates building Open Container Initiative (OCI) container images
- create a working container, either from scratch or using an image as a starting point
- create an image, either from a working container or via the instructions in a Dockerfile
- images can be built in either the OCI image format or the traditional upstream docker image format
- Is it open source? Yes
- If it is open source, please provide a link to the most up to date, versioned source tarball/zipfile. master.zip links will not be accepted.
- If there are no upstream releases but the inclusion policy is otherwise met, please provide a link to the source repository (i.e. GitHub)
I did a preliminary work on packaging this but there is still a ways to go before i publish Diff. There is few missing dependencies that also need to be packaged separately so i will do those too.