Various items that need to be addressed next week (such as when I get back from vacation).
Assigned to @JoshStrobl:
- Set up own local repo w/ ferryd for local GNOME Stack upgrade testing, Budgie validation, etc. before even pushing to unstable
- Fix Appstream Data: T7803
- Fork Plata-Theme into our own repo, re-introduce MATE Desktop support and merge in our metacity patch.
- Work on getting a functional Fastly-backed CDN for repository
- Implement similar repo migration functionality in pisi that we had for packages.solus-project.com -> RIT but both packages.solus-project -> packages.getsol.us and RIT -> packages.getsol.us
- Wednesday / Thursday
- Friday / Saturday
- Merge in Budgie patches for latest GNOME stack support. Fix any obvious issues in patch or with latest support
- Fix budgie-desktop-branding to default to Plata (not Plata-Noir) however default to dark mode in Budgie so it is effectively using Plata-Noir. This ensures toggling off Dark Theme / Mode does something.
- Do nothing. I'm resting that day. No exceptions.
Assigned to @DataDrake:
Assigned to @Girtablulu:
- Build Plasma Framework 5.57 locally
- Build Plasma Desktop 5.15.4 locally
- Try fixing/getting to work Brother scanner DS Series
- Package Brother printer DCP-j562dw, DCP-L2520DW
- Update Framework 5.57 in unstable
- Update Plasma Desktop 5.15.4 in unstable
Assigned to @kyrios123:
- Upgrade MATE to 1.22: T7674
Assigned to @ermo:
All other tasks (if anyone has free time):