- Name of software: pulseaudio-modules-bt
- Project homepage: https://github.com/EHfive/pulseaudio-modules-bt
- Why we should include this into the repository, i.e. what does it do that the alternatives do not? This pulseaudio fork adds support for higher quality bluetooth codecs such as APTX, APTX-HD, and LDAC.
- Is it open source? Yes, GNU GPLv3 or later.
- If there are no upstream releases but the inclusion policy is otherwise met, please provide a link to the source repository (i.e. GitHub): Same as project homepage.