- Make Meta+D minimize all windows to show the desktop. This shortcut is disabled by default and, if activated, it's set to Meta+Shift+D at first. Note: Meta+D is identical to Windows' default shortcut.
- Remove windows snapping to themselves and to the borders. I find it pretty annoying.
- Default windows placement, "Smart", isn't smart at all. It always ends to draw windows at screen corners. IMO a better placement behavior would be cascade or centered.
- Enable blur by default. It's super lightweight and very good looking. I don't mean to enable blur wherever possible (Konsole, for example), but just tick the checkbox and let context menus have it.
- Remove the bouncing icon when launching an application. This gives a sense of slowness and, even worse, it sometimes keep bouncing even after the application started.
- I can get behind this idea
- I like it and use it all the time :3
- Yea, this is probably a more sane approach
- Some people do not like blur, I'd rather have this off and if someone really wanna have it he can activate it
- why did you have to tell me this, now I cannot unsee it...