This is meant as a reference task with imprvements that can and possibly should be made to our QGIS package to make it more on par with official built packages. There might be more stuff that could be improved, so you are free to add more things if needed, but these are things that I could find useful. A lot of QGIS users are using it professionally for companies and such so it is best to have most support carved out for them to use.
- Enable 3D support. Enabled by adding -DWITH_3D=TRUE to cmake variables.
We should probably make sure to have most optional dependencies too:
- for GRASS providers and plugin - GRASS >= 7.0.0.
- for gps plugin - gpsbabel
- for qgis mapserver - FastCGI
- for oracle provider - Oracle OCI library