- Added Center Playhead option to the Timeline and Keyframes menus.
- Added Slow Zoom , Hold presets to the Size and Position filter.
- Added a Chroma Hold video filter.
- Added a Swirl (HTML) video filter.
- Added a simple Templates framework to the Overlay HTML filter (see path Shotcut\share\shotcut\qml\filters\webvfx\templates to add your own) with the following templates:
- Blank HTML
- Blue Middle Bar
- Creative Commons Music
- Blank with Web Animations
- Simple Scroll
- Fixed launch crash on Linux by excluding libdrm libraries.
- Fixed audio level changed by the Mask : From File filter.
- Fixed Text filter may have glitches with Export > Parallel processing (regression in v18.12.x).
- Fixed missing file detected when Stabilize filter added without clicking Analyze.
- Fixed external monitoring on Linux screen.
- Fixed unable to detect hardware encoders with spaces in the installation folder path.
- Fixed changing Speed can move a clip.
- Fixed changing Speed has no effect when the system region and language decimal separators are different.
- Fixed filter duration not adjusted when trimming a transition.
- Fixed ripple trim when clip has a transition.
- Fixed removing a transition by trimming adds some frames.
- Fixed aspect ratio for File > Export Frame with non-square pixel video.
- Fixed handling relative paths to external resources in the Overlay HTML editor.
- Fixed a crash opening a project after removing the bottom video track.
- Fixed the lossless/H.264 preset to be completely lossless.
- Fixed dropping a file from a file manager whose name has special/extended characters (e.g. [, ]).
- Fixed the state of the enabled checkbox for the Overlay HTML filter and when using a color picker.
- Fixed distortion after changing the Keyframe Type of a keyframe for the Scale parameter in the Rotate and Scale filter.
- Fixed right-clicking a keyframe to open context menu may change its position.
- Fixed distortion when a Mirror filter is placed before a Size and Position or Rotate and Scale filter.
- Fixed Levels filter in locales with comma for decimal point.
Changes and Improvements
- Upgraded FFmpeg to v4.1
- Improved Color Grading filter by letting all parameters go from -100% to 100%.
- Added an automatic retry without Parallel processing when Export job fails.
- Set the Save as type list on the Export File dialog on Windows when a preset defines a filename extension.
- Added Offset to the Timer video filter.
- Added Vertical HD 30 fps and Vertical HD 60 fps video modes.
- Added support for HTTPS.
- Added --QT_SCALE_FACTOR and --QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS command line options.
- Added English (Great Britain) translation.
- Fixed opening image sequence on Windows with extended/special characters in file path/name.
- Fixed crash on some video clips, particularly those with Google Pixel 3 and likely others.
- Fixed field order with interlaced export.
- Fixed an image artifact when using keyframes with the Mask: Simple Shape filter.
- Fixed image and alpha channel integrity with transitions on clips with a non-opaque alpha channel.
- Fixed a crash when changing clip Properties > Audio > Track.
- Fixed Properties > Video > Color Range inaccurate after changing it.
- Fixed Shake One Second presets in regions that use comma for decimal point.
- Fixed moving a Playlist item to the end.
- Fixed more dialogs to be modal to prevent them from going behind the main window.
- Fixed Overlay HTML webvfx templates when using a project folder.
- Fixed volume slider appears before main window at launch on macOS.
- Fixed more dialogs to use sheet style on macOS.
- Fixed a few small memory leaks in MLT.
Changes and Improvements
- Upgraded Qt to version 5.9.7.
- Changed Width and Height minimum to 0 for Blur filter.
- Set the Save as type list on all file save dialogs (convert, reverse, text, EDL, image).
- Improved the quality of Export Frame > WebP.
- Show “Not Seekable” instead of “Live” when opening a non-seeable clip (or device or stream).
- Show a status message when trying to drag from Project player.
- Prefer loading DLLs in Shotcut’s install folder over those in System32.
- Default the out point of the Color, Count, and Text generator clips to the same as image duration (default 4 seconds).