18.2.1 is a bug-fix release, released alongside 18.1.9.
NOTE: It is anticipated that 18.1.9 will be the final release in the 18.1 series. Users of 18.1 are encouraged to migrate to the 18.2 series in order to obtain future fixes.
Here are the bug fixes from 18.2.1:
- Bug 103241 - Anv crashes when using 64-bit vertex inputs
- Bug 107280 - [DXVK] Batman: Arkham City with tessellation enabled hangs on SKL GT4
- Bug 107772 - Mesa preprocessor matches if(def)s & endifs incorrectly
- Bug 107779 - Access violation with some games
- Bug 107810 - The 'va_end' call is missed after 'va_copy' in 'util_vsnprintf' function under windows
- Bug 107832 - Gallium picking A16L16 formats when emulating INTENSITY16 conflicts with mesa
- Bug 107843 - 32bit Mesa build failes with meson.
- Bug 107879 - crash happens when link program
- Bug 107891 - [wine, regression, bisected] RAGE, Wolfenstein The New Order hangs in menu
Here are the features added in 18.2.0:
- OpenGL 4.3 on virgl
- OpenGL 4.4 Compatibility profile on radeonsi
- OpenGL ES 3.2 on radeonsi and virgl
- GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility on radeonsi
- GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock on i965
- GL_ARB_sample_locations and GL_NV_sample_locations on nvc0 (GM200+)
- GL_ANDROID_extension_pack_es31a on radeonsi.
- GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr on radeonsi
- GL_NV_conservative_raster and GL_NV_conservative_raster_dilate on nvc0 (GM200+)
- GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap_triangles on nvc0 (GP102+)
- multisampled images on nvc0 (GM107+) (now supported on GF100+)
Full release notes: https://mesa3d.org/relnotes/18.2.0.html