This is just an overall task for the python 3.6.4 update. I've rebuilt over 300 of the packages locally, but to save time I've skipped a bunch of the ones that take a long time to build, or if I found some issues that warranted further investigation (I just skipped ahead).
Help with rebuilding these would be greatly appreciated: Some may just need the python update to rebuild against, others will require to get further in the update as everything that uses python3 is currently broken. May take a day or two to finish off.
- blender (needs tweaks to python paths)
- devscripts (missing source) <-- this will likely be deprecated --> I found the new source location
- libopenshot (issue with ffpmeg?) then openshot-qt -> issue with imagemagick
- pycrypto (check no longer works)
- pyatspi2 (enum issue) -> was fixed in a newer version. I updated to latest version
- orca (fails to build in help) -> dependency pygobject-3.0 rebuild against python 3.6 + update to 3.26.0 as some issues related to python 3.6 have been addressed
- python-flaky (fails tests)
- python-hypothesis (fails tests)
- mutagen (fails tests)
- python-bcrypt (check section needs updating)
- python-mechanize (needs an update I think, plus the real rundeps added [and the one I added to calibre can be removed])
- python-qscintilla D2109 and D2115 have been published
I also added R4009 although it wasn't accepted because it is a mandatory dependency of the updated python-twisted (I forgot to mention the dependency in the patch, sorry).
Some non-pathed ones I just found which need rebuilding also
- rstudio needs an update (this isn't related, but don't want to forget) xD - I gavee a quick try with the latest version requires boost 1.63