This is partly a Budgie issue, partly a Solus issue.. I was torn where to post this. Notifications pop up from Firefox regardless of the setting configured in Solus. They are also gigantic and cover up full-screen games.
Screenshot for explanation: https://i.imgur.com/qAKaPo7.png
These are the 3 main problems:
- If you turn off pop-up notifications in Solus, these will still pop up
- Notifications appear on top of full-screen games and take a long time to disappear on their own. Extremely annoying.
- Notification height is unconstrained. The notifications can be so big that they extend well below the visible screen
How to reproduce:
- Install Pushbullet extension in Firefox (57+, nightly in my case), as well as Pushbullet app on mobile (Android in my case)
- Send yourself a long email
- Wait for your phone to check for email, upon arrival it will activate the notification in your browser
I'd imagine anything would work that you can use to trigger a notification from Firefox.. Pushbullet is my test case.
This has been a really frustrating problem. I don't want to have to shut off notifications, or Pushbullet .. but I also can't deal with these pop-ups covering up a third of my screen all the time. Would be super appreciative if someone could take a look at this