We want to be able to allow developers to build AOSP and forks such as LineageOS on Solus.
We also want regular folk to be able to use tools like adb and fastboot easily, to debug or flash their device without the need for fiddling with usbid's and needed the use of sudo.
- Land missing dependencies
- ncurses - provide libtinfo.so symlink
- schedtool - ancient but required
- repo - non-essential, but it will reduce the complexity of the setup and simplify documentation.
- Move android-tools from third party into core repository
- Find a maintainable and sane method to build android_platform_system_core
- Provide a comprehensive udev rules list so adb and fastboot work out of the box for most devices.
- Provide documentation on how to build AOSP
- Compile a list of needed build dependencies for a base Solus install which includes the use of system.devel and any others.
- Get the article in the help centre.