Just tracking this for myself so I don't forget tomorrow..
- Investigate plausibility of libglvnd. Would love to drop the filesystem butchery we currently do
- Figure out what to do about NVIDIA libglx.so xorg extension (private directory + custom xorg config line..?)
- Drop filesystem butchery from LDM
- Add egl-streams / wayland-egl components to enable NVIDIA+Wayland support
- Make xrandr calls PRIME centric in LDM
- Once all this is done, start working towards step 2, improved optimus support