I've been trying to get Audacity 2.1.3 to compile for me. You haven't had any issues? 2.1.2 compiles fine but the release of 2.1.3 wont compile for me.
Any idea what the issue might be? I can get this to compile: https://github.com/audacity/audacity/commit/def0d2badad232f481077b1b3297bf0d643fd2b1
Edit: Forgot include the error. https://pastebin.com/fn3UiD9W
Using %reconfigure got me further and also trying to cherry-pick commits but i gave up after a while.
In the changelog :
"Dynamic loading (as in default Audacity ./configure) requires building against the FFmpeg project - it will not build against the libav* headers from the libav project. Workarounds: Configure Audacity with --disable-dynamic-loading. If dynamic loading is required, build against FFmpeg instead of libav, or you can build against libav if you remove the "#define IS_FFMPEG_PROJECT 1" line in src/FFmpeg.h. "
--disable-dynamic-loading is used, so maybe it is the reason.
I tried the import/export of flac files and It seems to work well.
LGTM, however please follow the below mentioned process. Thanks!
This Patch Submission will be closed as part of the migration to the Phabricator Differential application. It will need to be resubmitted using arcanist as described in Submitting The Package.
For existing repositories:
You will need to re-clone the common repository from its new location:
After that, you can automatically migrate to using the new Diffusion repositories on Phabricator by running:
make -jNN pull
where NN is a number of parallel tasks typically between 1-15.