- If viable, I'd suggest not enabling jack support in puredata. We've been trying to reduce the use of JACK throughout Solus.
- You have static libraries in your -devel that need to be disabled (--disable-static) or removed if disable-static doesn't apply to this package.
Other than those two bits, patch looks good.
- It's building its own portaudio. That needs to be disabled with --disable-portaudio (it doesn't have an option to use the internal one) and hopefully having our portaudio as a rundep will work. It supports fftw as well, so you could enable that with --enable-fftw and adding a pkgconfig.
- Note: When disabling its portaudio, it'll no longer generate the static files for it, so the rm line can be removed.
- It doesn't actually run. Not sure if you legitimately tested it, already happen to have the TK dependencies installed, etc. but those need to be investigated and added as rundeps.