Open Source: yes
Licence: Apache License 2.0 https://github.com/crystal-lang/crystal/blob/master/LICENSE
Link to source tarball: https://github.com/crystal-lang/crystal/archive/0.20.4.tar.gz
Crystal is a programming language with the following goals:
- Have a syntax similar to Ruby (but compatibility with it is not a goal)
- Statically type-checked but without having to specify the type of variables or method arguments.
- Be able to call C code by writing bindings to it in Crystal.
- Have compile-time evaluation and generation of code, to avoid boilerplate code.
- Compile to efficient native code.
Thank you. :)