What's new in at-spi2-core 2.48.0:
- Add a "atk-only" build option. This allows atk to be built without libdbus installed, but it does not build libatspi or the atk bridge.
- Fix some typos in the documentation.
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.47.90:
- Downgrade meson requirement to 0.63.
- at-spi-dbus-bus service: set stop timeout to 5s
- Fix possible crash in screen_reader_signal_watcher.
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.47.1:
- The meson options -Dx11 and -Dintrospection are now implemented with meson features - https://mesonbuild.com/Build-options.html#features
Instead of accepting values of "yes/no/auto", they take "enabled/disabled/auto". Please change your build scripts accordingly if you use these options.
- Use gi-docgen to generate documentation.
- Register key grabs using the focused window, rather than the root window. This should prevent the window from losing focus when a key grab is used.
- atk-adaptor: Handle sockets in GetChildren.
- Improve documentation of the dbus interfaces.
- Various code clean-ups. Some unused code has been removed.
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.46.0:
- Fix GetInterfaces documentation on org.a11y.atspi.Accessible interface.
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.91:
- Send device event controller events using the same signature as other events.
- Document the Accessible, Action, and Cache dbus interfaces.
- Fix license of atspi-gmain.c (#87).
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.90:
- xml: Add some documentation.
- xml: Fix event arguments.
- xml: Add some missing DeviceEventController methods.
- Bind the AT-SPI bus to the graphical session.
- Mark bus service as belonging to the session slice.
- Add ATSPI_ROLE_PUSH_BUTTON_MENU.
- Add an "announcement" event/signal to allow objects to send notifications (!63).
- Various code clean-ups and test improvements.
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.1:
- Atk and at-spi2-atk are now merged into this project.
- Now requires meson 0.56.2 and glib 2.67.4.
- at-spi2-atk: Expose the accessible hierarchy via dbus introspection.
- Properly escape the AT-SPI bus address; fixes warnings about the address not containing a colon (!55).
- Add a text value to AtspiValue, so that a value can expose a textual description, as in the new Atk value API.
- Add atspi_event_listener_register_with_app, to allow an event listener to be registered only for a given application (!52).