Sync with git.
- appDisplay: Ensure icon grid is always aligned with the pixel grid
- audioDeviceSelection: Ensure close() is called with no arguments
- overviewControls: Support double-super when animations are off
- When super is pressed again during the overview transition, we shift up to the app grid. That means that the feature currently doesn't work when animations are disabled (like in a VM), because there is no transition in that case. Address this by adding a time-based fallback in that case, i.e. shift up when a second super-press occurs within 250ms after the first one.
- overviewControls: Use correct state when updating AppDisplay visibility
- theme/panel: Remove spacing between Activities and appmenu
- workspace: Center window previews horizontally and vertically
- workspaceThumbnail: Update monitor index on 'monitors-changed'