Update to 4.2
- New option -x / --reachable to check if the number of reachable hosts is >= a certain number. Useful for example to implement connectivity-checks
- Allow decimal numbers for '-t', '-i', '-p', and '-Q'
- Fix build with --disable-ipv6
- Fix hang with '-6', with ipv6 kernel module, but not loaded
- Assume '-6' if the binary is named 'fping6' (this is mostly for special embedded-distro use cases, and not meant to be used generally in place of compiling IPv6-only binary or using '-6')
- Get rid of warning "timeout (-t) value larger than period (-p) produces unexpected results"
Test Plan: Used to ping multiple hosts at the same time, tried several command line options.