Update fossil to 2.8
- Show cherry-pick merges as dotted lines on the timeline graph.
- Add the ability to associate branches, check-ins, and tags with specially-named Wiki pages.
- Provide a permanent link to a bisect timeline using the bid= query parameter.
- Make the chronological forum display feature available to all users, and make it the default format on mobile devices.
- Enhance /wcontent to show a sortable list of Wiki pages together with the number of revisions and the most recent change time for each page.
- Hyperlinks to Wiki pages on the /timeline go to the specific version of the Wiki page named in the timeline, not to the latest version.
- Enhancements to the "amend", "tag", and "reparent" commands, including adding options --override-date, --override-user, and --dry-run.
- Add the global --comment-format command-line option and the comment-format setting to control the display of the command-line timeline.
- Change the "fossil reparent" command so that it only works from within an active checkout.
- Provide the ability to redirect all HTTP pages to HTTPS.
- Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.27.1.
- Various other small enhancements to webpages and documentation.
- Install OK
- Clone, add, push project OK
- Fossil webserver OK
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Subscribers: DataDrake, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D5790