Update DNSCryptProxy to 2.0.44
Updated DNSCrypt-Proxy to 2.0.44 which includes many bug fixes and performance improvements since the last update in the Solus Repo from 2018.
- More updates to the set of block lists, thanks again to IceCodeNew.
- Netprobes and listening sockets are now ignored when the -list, -list-all, -show-certs or -check command-line switches are used.
- Built-in support for DNS64 translation has been implemented.
- Multiple stamps are now allowed for a single server in resolvers and relays lists.
- orwarded queries are now subject to global timeouts, and can be forced to use TCP.
Full changelog can be found here.
Test Plan: Tested 2.0.44 by configuring from scratch and installing using systemd. Everything functioned and looked as expected.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9341