Update displaycal to 220.127.116.11
- Do early detection of highly non-monotonic luminance responses when doing on-the-fly generation of the preconditioning profile for auto-optimized testcharts with 425 or more patches.
- Enhancement Always create a single shaper curve for the fallback matrix tags of cLUT profiles with nonlinear calibration.
- DisplayCAL 3.8.4 broke video levels (16..235) output encoding/decoding for video card gamma table tags
- Work-around Argyll applycal bug with gamma value TRC curve tags in profiles (fixes generating HDR 3D LUTs from display profiles with such tags).
- Windows with display scaling above 100% (HiDPI): Prevent occasional text cutoff/wrapping issues on dialog messages by adding one pixel to the minimum width of the message text area (wxWidgets bug)
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>
Test Plan: Load the ICC profile for my screen
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D6969