Update to 0.3.2
- This version fixes a major bug for the Scimitar Pro, causing the daemon to not properly interface with the mouse. This could require manually reflashing the mouse firmware if a firmware update was performed with 0.3.1 or earlier.
- An updater has been created to more quickly push bugfixes to users, especially for those on macOS.
- There is a new Space Invaders-like minigame that can be played as an animation, thanks to @mvladimirovich.
Support for new devices:
- Strafe RGB MK.2; by accidental omission from the previous release.
- The Scimitar Pro now defaults to v2.xx endpoints
- The DPI LED on mice now changes in sniper mode
- The GUI will warn if uinput cannot be loaded on Linux
- The "Save to Hardware" button on the Scimitar and Glaive has been greyed out due to a current lack of support
- Thanks to the efforts of @Kedstar99, the codebase compiles with much fewer warnings
- The daemon will retry talking to the Karabiner kext in case it runs before the kext is ready
- Binding commands to wheels will now repeat properly
- QuaZip is no longer required for daemon-only builds
- KissFFT is now built as a static library
- Symbolic links are now created in /dev/input/by-id for evdev users
- Fixed a regression for devices using the legacy protocol