Update libopenmpt to 0.5.10
- S3M: Honor the Stereo flag not being set. This improves the sound of some tunes like Turbulence by Purple Motion.
- S3M: Detect MPT 1.0 alpha versions which didn’t set the Stereo flag. In this case, the unset Stereo flag is also ignored because MPT 1.0 alpha used the default S3M channel panning anyway.
- S3M: Only for OPL instruments the high sample rate bits should be ignored; for PCM instruments they are clamped to 65535 Hz.
- MOD: Do not apply ProTracker loop length quirk to MODs that could have been made with Scream Tracker (fixes Soul-O-Matic by Purple Motion).
- AMF (DSMI): Format revisions 1 and 9, as well as early (technically malformed) revision 10 files, are now supported. Surround panning commands and instrument number without note are now converted correctly.
- AMF (DSMI): Patterns and samples were not read correctly in some files (e.g. AVOID.AMF).
- GDM: Correctly import extra-fine portamentos.
Test Plan: Played two tracked music files in mpv.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D11464