Update caddy to 2.4.5
Packager note: This now patches out the update command to avoid users accidentally breaking the package, as per the Solus policy on programs containing updaters.
- A hotfix for a regression introduced in v2.4.4 related to combining the encode and reverse_proxy directives
- Don't set host for directory links by default
- Trim slashes from path prefix
- Implement load_interval to pull config on a timer
- Fix edgecase with auto HTTP->HTTPS logic
- Fix incorrect determination of gRPC protocol
- Remove "IssuerRaw" field
- Fix paths when using an env file
- Add disable_canonical_uris Caddyfile subdirective
- Fix browse name_dir_first sorting
- Add shortcut for proxy hostport placeholder
- Don't put localhost in public APs
- Improve unrecognized directive errors
Full changelog for v2.4.4 is here.
Test Plan: Do caddy run, verify startup by visiting localhost in a web browser, do caddy reload to load a new config to serve a website, visit the local address from another computer and see that the website is being served.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D11870