Update cargo-c to 0.6.18
- Make sure non-C integration tests work.
- Use cargo 0.49. (see packager's note below)
- Add cargo ctest with inline-c support.
- Unbreak the --target option.
- Unbreak the pkg-config generation when --includedir is passed.
- Use an up to date cbindgen.
- Use an up to date cargo. (see packager's note below)
Packager's note: latest cargo was causing issues with linking (rebuilds of rav1e 0.3.4 with cargo-c >= 0.6.14 were failing because of that), so I was holding cargo-c back until this was resolved (cargo library pinned to latest working version).
Test Plan: Rebuilt rav1e with this version.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D10019