Update pdfarranger to 1.8.0
- Create a booklet from multiple pages
- Accessibility: pages now have proper labels in icon view
- Show selected page size in the status bar
- Fix clipboard on Wayland
- Fix import of PDF with CropBox
- Enhance "About" dialog
- Remember window position on screen
- Fix error with annotations on duplicated pages
- Improve iconview and thumbnails rendering
- Fix scroll to selection & Hide iconview when changing window width
- Show right-click menu also when clicking on empty area
- Improve closing dialog with proper Esc functionality
- Fix OK button in metadata dialog
- Support nested white border crops
- Delete and select pages faster
- Enable keyboard navigation through the title bar
- Reduces memory usage a bit
- Update translations
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>
- Cut, copy, delete and dublicate.
- Rotate Left and Right.
- Split and merge.
- Make a booket.
- Add images and convert to PDF.
- Crop Left, Right, Top and Bottom.
- Export selected pages.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D12302