Update pdfarranger to 1.7.1
- Fix TypeError: only pages can be inserted with libqpdf >= 10.2.0 & pikepdf < 2.7.0
- Display imported files in alphabetical order
- Release memory after rendering and deleting pages
- Fix a segfault on "crop white borders" while rendering thumbnails
- Allow PDF Arranger to be recognized as a handler for all image MIME type that it can handle
- Fix min & max zoom level limits
- Fix issue with pages copied with ctrl + dnd
- Fix displayed page range when using paste before
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cut, copy, delete and dublicate.
- Rotate Left and Right.
- Split and merge.
- Crop Left, Right, Top and Bottom.
- Export selected pages.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D10702