Update nvidia-container-toolkit to 1.4.0
Update nvidia-container-toolkit to 1.4.0.
- Add compute capability to list of default capabilities
- Add new config options to pull device list from mounted files instead of ENVVAR
- Add support for parsing Linux Capabilities for older OCI specs
- Upstream has separated nvidia-container-toolkit from nvidia-container-runtime, so the link to source tarball is updated. This version no longer replaces updated nvidia-docker and nvidia-container-runtime. The latter two are now kept for backward compatibility. More info can be found here.
- Ran the nvidia-cuda container successfully: docker run --rm --gpus all nvidia/cuda:11.0-base nvidia-smi
- Ran the tensorflow-gpu container successfully: docker run --gpus all -it --rm tensorflow/tensorflow:latest-gpu bash
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D10296