Update cutter to 1.11.0
- Major improvements to graph layout algorithms.
- New Graph widgets: Call-Graph, Global Call Graph, Import Graph and more.
- Support Horizontal Graphs.
- Support saving and loading multiple UI layouts.
- Add UI for managing layouts.
- Expose asm.reloff and asm.reloff.flags in Preferences.
- Command line option to open a file in Write mode.
- Add menu options for changing IO mode.
- Add pci to Hexdump widget.
- Toggle Console Widget and clear output shortcuts.
- Implement editor for .cutterrc initialization file - an easy way of saving r2 options that aren't otherwise exposed.
- Switched to CMake as it's now recommended by upstream over QMake. This also allowed to build against KSyntaxHighlighting for better highlighting in Decompiler output (QMake script never exposed this option).
- Removed r2ghidra-dec integration as CMake script doesn't provide an option for static compilation of "glue" plugin. This integration plugin can still be installed separately as dynamically loaded library.
Depends on D9295.
Disassembled /bin/ls and checked Dashboard, Graph, Disassembly and Hexdump widgets.
Installed r2dec plugin with r2pm and tested Decompiler widget with it.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9296