Update copyq to 3.10.0
- Use environment variable COPYQ_DEFAULT_ICON=1 to show the original application icon instead of the one from current icon theme.
- Avoid updating menu unnecessarily
- Use non-native color and font dialogs which fixes showing these in Gnome/Gtk
- Fix GUI with fractional scaling
- Fix updating tray menu (remove empty sections)
- Fix editing synchronized file content instead of its path
- X11: Improve clipboard/selection synchronization
- X11: Avoid reading clipboard in parallel in the monitor process
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Launch copyq, copy things into the clipboard, check them in the app.
- Edit content of clipboard items.
- Set some tags, remove tags.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8281