Update radare2 to 4.4.0
- Added initial analysis plugins for super-h and tricore.
- Updated rap:// cleaned up implementation inside RSocket for client and server.
- Speedup type linking (300x faster).
- Fixed all the timeouts and crashes from bins/fuzz.
- Add support for retpoline switch table analysis (spectre/meltdown)
- Implement blind main detection on endbr+mov files.
- Add commands to emulate a basic block or the whole path until reaching an address.
- Fix support for the latest GLIBC for heap parsing.
- Improved automatic function signature association for the imports
- Fixed afs command to show proper footprint.
- Add support for typedef and added NSString type on darwin binaries.
- Fixed all the t subcommands to print all types as C.
- Improved visual class browser and the visual bit editor.
- ragg2 now allows to change the path of the shellcode to run.
- Graph visualization is now faster.
- Use RPVector for io->maps - speedup map traversal (overall speedup).
- Lots of code cleanup and refactorings reducing memory usage and performance.
- DEX loading is now 2x faster.
- Fix assembler: MOV for x86 and LDR for arm64.
- Improved the bin loader to support iOS 13.4 dyldcache files.
- Improved support for ObjC IVAR fields loading them as C structs.
- Add improved icc subcommands to print as classes as C, ObjC or Java.
- Only check for major and minor version numbers when loading plugins.
Depends on D8828.
Test Plan: Disassembled /bin/ls, checked list of linked libraries, checked the code in visual mode.
Reviewers: Triage Team, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8829