Update zsh-autosuggestions to 0.6.3
- Added completion suggestion strategy powered by completion system
- Allow setting ZSH_AUTOSUGGEST_BUFFER_MAX_SIZE to an empty string
- Don't fetch suggestions after copy-earlier-word
- Allow users to unignore zle-* widgets
- Fixed bug occurring when _complete had been aliased
- Fixed bug deleting the last character in the buffer in vi mode
- Degrade gracefully when user doesn't have zsh/system module installed
- Fixed bug moving cursor to end of buffer after accepting suggestion
- Ensure source /usr/share/zsh-autosuggestions/zsh-autosuggestions.zsh exists in .zshrc.
- Run Zsh.
- Suggestions should appear based on history.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D6639